Weight Loss Tips
- Walk More. On average, we walk about 50 miles less per week than we did 50 years ago. This lack of activity and exercise alone accounts for a great deal of the obesity that we see. Walk to the store, to work or class, the pub or railway station. By walking quickly you will burn up to 60 calories every ten minutes.
- Do It With Your Partner. Women and men who start a diet together are more likely to stick with it. Ask your wife or girlfriend to take change your diet as women are more eager to commit than men – this is true when it comes to weight loss, too.
- Walk And Talk. We spend a lot of time on the phone at work or home, put that phone time to good use and walk or pace as you talk. The more you move, the more calories you burn.
- Choose Fruits Instead Of Juice. While fruit juice is high in vitamins and minerals, it is also high in added sugar and calories. One cup of orange juice contains 111 calories, while a cup of apple juice contains 117. By comparison, a small orange contains only 60 calories.
- Chew Longer. Chewing for a longer period will allow your stomach to signal your brain that you are full. Eat slower and you’ll get fuller faster.
- Cook More Often. People who eat out are fatter than those who eat home cooked meals. Cooking allows you to control the portion size or nutritional value of what you’re eating.
- Don’t Add Sugar To Your Coffee. Drink your coffee black. Cutting out the sugar and milk from a as few as two cups every day will, over the course of a month, help you shed a whole pound of fat.
- Avoid Cheese. Cheese contains a large percentage of fat. Leave that fat-laden cheese out of your sandwich or off your toast and that’s another pound of fat a month eliminated from your diet.
If you like my articles and you want to support me to give some free scientific knowledge to people who love healthy and fitness lifestyle, Buy me a Coffee!
Per non perderti gli articoli che verranno pubblicati, iscriviti via email!
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag(‘js’, new Date());
No responses yet